Dalton State College

« See more reviews of Dalton State College

Dalton state college offers a huge variety of classes at all times of the day. So if you need day, evening, or night classes, then Dalton State College is the place to attend. The teachers are very knowledgable and easy to get along with. It is a great school for working moms like myself that need classes around my work schedule.

I tell them about the RUAH meetings we have every Tuesday night. It is like a Church service. They have worship before and then someone gets up and presents a sermon. It is so cool to go to those because I don't get to go to church on Wednesday night because I have to work. So it's like i still get the three sermons a week.

How many different classes and majors are possible so close to home. I also tell them how the professors really care about their students. The classes are challenging, but they are fun. I talk all the time about how much fun I have going to class.

Excellent professors, interesting and rigorous curriculum, campus beauty and ease of finding classrooms and offices.