Danville Area Community College Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Danville Area Community College

Christine

It’s a great local college. It’s a more Economic choice with the tutiton being far less than any state university in the area. The professors are usually very nice and try to help you succeed. There are always plenty of events going on be it the theatre, art clubs, or athletics.

Hector

It is a wonderful place, filled with nice, caring teachers and students. It has air conditioner for the hot times and heat for when it gets cold. Dacc offers a lot of scholarships and it's a community college, so it's cheaper than big named colleges, and I would say it's more fun than said big name colleges.

Alex

It's affordable, close-knit classes but you have to walk or drive sometimes, but you really have to be on top of everything from checking your email to making sure you check up on your guidance counselor every now and then. DACC is very diverse and offers a good Nursing Program

Kari

Danville Area Community College is a great value for the quality of learning available there. Professors make themselves very accessible after class as well as during office hours. There are also a lot of services for students with disabilities, low income, veterans, etc. The classes are small and the tuition is affordable. I highly recommend this college.

Mary

I believe Danville Area Community College is the first school I've been to that felt like a second home. I love the views on campus and I'm allowed to stay long until night to work on essays and other school work that I wouldn't normally be able to do at home. The staff is friendly and is always looking out for the students. The teachers always make an effort to assist the students to the best of their abilities and try to provide the most in a certain subject. I would highly recommend this school to anyone looking for a nice campus to affordably further their education, especially high school seniors looking to have a place to prepare them for a four-year institution.

Randie

I love it there. I have met a ton of nice people and the teachers are relatable. There's young and old and everything in between. It's amazing. There's so many different cultures and they allow the local high schoolers to be bused over every day to take college classes. I thought that was a special rare thing. I love being there.