Dartmouth College

« See more reviews of Dartmouth College

My classmates are very focused, intelligent, and hardworking. The people that go to Dartmouth are among the best in the nation, and it shows in every individual student.

My classmates are ambitious students who are some of the brightests students I've met; they know how to work hard but also have a lot of fun in the process.

Most of the students are wealthy Caucasians, but the Asian and African communities have formed thriving, close-knit communities.

My classmates are brilliant people eager to take on new challenges and make a difference in their own way while having a blast!

Fun-loving kids who party hard but always surprise you with their passionate outlook on school and their accomplishments.

Classmates at Dartmouth College are focused; when it comes time to play hard, they do it just as hard as they work.

My classmates are driven, engaging, and relateable young adults, not very different from myself.

My classmates are very bright, curious students who are willing to work and help with others.

My classmates are some of the most confident and brilliant people i have met in my life.

Freewheeling, neo-hippie, Ultimate Frisbee-playing, outgoing, crunchy outdoorsy types.