Darton State College Top Questions

Christin

My favorite thing about my school is that we are still in a small enough city so that it feels more welcoming and less intimidating than a larger college would. My advisor and my teachers all recognize me and most know me by name. I really enjoy the more relaxed environment that the office attendants and teachers allow as well.

nechia

The best thing I consider about my school is differnet social events. I like the events becuase it is a good way to get people out there to make friends, get well-rounded, and enjoy yourself. I love the clubs and organizations they have put together for the students at Darton College. It really makes a differneces to see people come together to share laughter, and time with each other.

Donald

The type of person that should attend my school is one who would like to be best friends with their school. I feel that not only do I know my school as well as know I know my best friend, but that in a special way my school is one of my best friends. I feel like I can trust my school, depend on my school, and know that my school wants what's best for me. Who wouldn't a school like that?