Grand Rapids, MI

Davenport University

It was close to home and it had no waiting list for classes. I went to a co .. more

I have not discovered one, but I am sure it exists, I was just not percepti .. more

Davenport was very convenient for someone like myself who was working full- .. more

The work load has increased and you can't see the light at the end of the t .. more

When looking back there would be a few things I would tell myself. For star .. more

The most unique thing about my school compared to other schools I've consid .. more

Larger amount of people there for a degree rather than to party and enjoy b .. more

My fellow students all seem to be dedicated and hard working people. more

Campus Life

{{vm.first.Question}} ({{vm.first.TotalAnswered}} answers)
{{vm.getPercentage(vm.first.MostSelected.TotalAnswered, vm.first.TotalAnswered)}}% of students say: "{{vm.first.MostSelected.Answer}}"
No Answers Yet :( Be the first to write a review!
{{vm.getPercentage(pa.TotalAnswered,vm.first.TotalAnswered)}}% "{{pa.Answer}}"
See More Questions:

NOTE: Unigo uses a combination of sources for school statistics and data, including the U.S. Department of Education's National Center for Education Statistics and the Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System; portions of the directory data include copyrighted material which is reproduced on this website by permission of Wintergreen Orchard House, a division of Carnegie Communications, ©2009-2015 by Wintergreen Orchard House, all rights reserved.

Please note: Financial aid at this institution is only available for those who qualify.