Grand Rapids, MI
Davenport University

I think its fantastic. All the professors have been working in the field th .. more

It was close to home and it had no waiting list for classes. I went to a co .. more

I have not discovered one, but I am sure it exists, I was just not percepti .. more

Davenport was very convenient for someone like myself who was working full- .. more

The work load has increased and you can't see the light at the end of the t .. more

When looking back there would be a few things I would tell myself. For star .. more

The most unique thing about my school compared to other schools I've consid .. more

Larger amount of people there for a degree rather than to party and enjoy b .. more

Campus Life

{{vm.first.Question}} ({{vm.first.TotalAnswered}} answers)
{{vm.getPercentage(vm.first.MostSelected.TotalAnswered, vm.first.TotalAnswered)}}% of students say: "{{vm.first.MostSelected.Answer}}"
No Answers Yet :( Be the first to write a review!
{{vm.getPercentage(pa.TotalAnswered,vm.first.TotalAnswered)}}% "{{pa.Answer}}"
SEE MORE QUESTIONS

We use the most current publicly available data. As such, we don't remove or edit college information. Sources for school statistics and data include the U.S. Department of Education's National Center for Education Statistics and the Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System. Portions of college data include copyrighted material, which is reproduced on this website by permission of Wintergreen Orchard House, a division of Carnegie Communications. © 2009-2016 by Wintergreen Orchard House. All rights reserved.
Financial aid at this institution is only available for those who qualify.