Davidson College Top Questions

Describe a typical weekend.

You may go to a party Friday and Saturday night, do homework or laundry Saturday, hang out at our campus coffee shop during the day, attend some type of cool activity Saturday, then maybe get to homework after Sunday brunch (a can't miss meal here at our dining hall).

Denton

All classes are over by 4pm Friday. Relax, maybe take a nap before hitting the thrift store for a sweet costume for the night's themed party. Eat dinner at the Union or Commons then go see the Poetry Slam/Mike Posner/Maroon 5/The Royal Shakespeare Company/basketball game/film screening. After hanging with friends or doing homework, head down the hill around 11:30 or later. Safely and responsibly enjoy the court, the parties, the people till 2am. Wake up around noon Saturday and enjoy brunch at Commons. Hit the books, outside if it isn't November-- Feburary or at your favorite study spot. Toss a frisbee around on a well deserved break and take a nap Eat dinner then play lasertag/ Super Smash Bros'/hangout/ see a lecture/do homework. Once is gets dark, either hit the court again or take part in a union board activity-- hopefully involving free massages or chocolate or puppies. Or if it's exam time: all three! Manage mischief for the rest of the night and plan to go to bed by 1am. End up going to bed by 3am at the earliest, but hey it's college! Wake up groggy around noon Sunday and shower, eat brunch at Commons and gradually awake to the realization that you still have that paper to write and that book to read. Spend the rest of the day and night working and cursing the bad decisions of the weekend.