Davis & Elkins College Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Davis & Elkins College

Gabrielle

I love the campus, and the area is beautiful. The town below is a bit shady, but the college is safe. It is important that you don't mind walking, since the area is very hilly. The food is good, but if you ever don't want food from the cafeteria, the Caddy's grill and shop below is always a great option!

Sydnie

Davis & Elkins College has a very clean and safe campus, however, some of the dorms are out dated and slightly dirty. By out dated I mean, no central air, no elevators so handicapped individuals could not access the building, and other things of that nature. In terms of the dorms being dirty, the cleaning staff falls behind often on keeping the bathrooms clean and sharing a bathroom with 24 other girls is not going to stay clean for a long period of time. Otherwise, the staff is amazing, the professors are constantly available and helpful, and because the classes and campus are small, you are recognized as a person and not a number.

The Academics provided, at least for the major I am apart of, is great. The athletic teams/facilities could use some improvements. There also isn’t much to do of campus in the town. The WiFi is not the best and the campus food has gotten a little better.

Alexis

My opinion on Davis & Elkins College is it is an amazing, friendly and beautiful campus. What I have seen so far is a very friendly admissions, students and professors. The campus is historic and beautiful. I cannot wait to be apart of a family at Davis & Elkins next fall.

Casey

Davis and Elkins College is a very small and lovely little college. We have a very diverse student body and are into our arts, academics and athletics. We might be small, but we are all about family and friends. You will never go unnoticed while attending Davis and Elkins.

Allison

I loved the school and it was the perfect school for me. There were always things going on in town or on campus. It is a great school for athletes because it is D2 and it still has small class sizes. My biggest class was about 30 people and my smallest was 2.

Savannah

I love this school. In all honesty, it wasn't even on my list for colleges when I was looking. A friend asked me to come check it out because she was extremely happy here. I can say D&E is great! The professors are there for us. I"m not just a number. If I have a problem, it gets fixed. It's a cute little area with lots of out doors things to do!