Bellevue, KY
Daymar College-Bellevue

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Daymar College-Bellevue

Dawn

I can not say for sure what my school is best known for I was just enrolled there recently and won't start classes until february 15th.

I would tell myself to save money, because sometimes financial aid isn't enough. Be prepared for anything. You never know what's going to happen in life such as losing your job or losing your transportation. Stay 100% focused because no one else is going to make college happen for you or do your college work. College is a big investment and if your going to take out a loan to help pay for school that money has to be paid back regardless of whether or not you get a degree so make it worth your while. Whatever you do , don't wait until the last minute to make things happen. Whether its financial aid, homework, or even as simple as putting gas in your car. Being on top of everything will make things a lot easier for you. This is all about your future and no one elses so do what's going to make you happy and successful because you are the one who will be doing what you choose for the rest of your life. Lastly don't let stress get you down. You have been anticipating this moment and you can do it.

The best things about my school is the small class sizes, their dedication to their jobs, and the convenience of location. Smaller class size allows there to be more hands on training and makes the communication better. The people who work at Daymar College are very dedicated to their jobs and getting you whatever you need. They provide a very friendly atmosphere and have an open door policy. Getting to the college is very easy. It is located right off 471. You don't find yourself in a neighborhood you aren't familiar with wondering how to get there.

Chris

I would give myself the following advice; Work hard and never give up, even when it seems that the work ahead of you is impossible. Dont veiw your young high school life as irrelevant. Realize that every choice that you make will impact the rest of your life so make those choices wisely. Too many times high school students feel like they are only living in the moment. I should have realized that some of the short term choices would have a long term affect on my future. I would tell myself to study harder and put more focus on my academics, and not as much on the atheletics, because of the athletics are not affecting my career choices now, here in the future. I also wish I would have listened more in class and learned from my own mistakes.

Daymar College-Bellevue administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.