Clarksville, TN
Daymar College-Clarksville

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Daymar College-Clarksville

Gabrielle

I enjoyed the class sizes and conversations to the point that I was willing to take a Saturday class. There were professors of consulting firms and previous HR managers at GM who were able to give us examples and scenarios so that we could better prepare ourselves for real world situations. Also the internships around the community helped with training as well as networking possibilities to grow.

If I could go back and speak with my younger self, I would have many things to say. The first being to stop being scared, failure is not the end. Second I would say, stop being rigid about student loans,! It may be debt, but its an investment in your future, and you are worth every penny. Third, I would tell myself to spread my wings, stop being hesitent. Savannah is not the end all be all, there is an entire world waiting to be explored.

Someone who is career minded and wants to fast track. Also, an individuale who is good at multi tasking.

The most frustrating thing about my school is that the library is small and integrated into the building. Also, there is not a cafeteria or book store outfitted with supplies for perchase.

Kristy

Draughon's is unique because of the scheduling of classes. I picked Draughon's because I was able to go 2-3 times a week for all my classes. This comes in handy when you have children, a deployed spouse, and appointments.

I would tell myself to not be scared of going to college right after high school. You will do well, you will get over your social anxiety. You will be on your way to becoming what you want to be... a doctor! Do not wait until after you get married or have children. You will enjoy the experience of being a college student and be able to focus on you and your future career. Fifteen years from now, you do not want to regret not going to college. If you go now, you will be able to support yourself on your own and not have to rely on someone else to take care of you. You will have fun, you will succeed, you will enjoy the self esteem that is received from going to college, having a career, and supporting yourself.

I think that the ability to schedule classes this way is the best thing about Draughon's. Like, I said, it is convenient for those who have multiple things going on in their life.

Daymar College-Clarksville administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.