Louisville, KY
Daymar College-Louisville, KY 40219

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Daymar College-Louisville, KY 40219

Misty

I don't feel a person who isn't serious about their schooling should go to this school.

The worst thing about my school is that the faculty doesn't seem to be equiped with very much information on different ways to help me pay for my schooling. As a single mother I find that a school should be able to help you with that.

I would tell myself how hard it is to understand your work in college if you don't pay attention in high school. That the stuff your being taught in high school will definently be used in college and if you don't buckle down now when you get to college it will be even harder to discipline yourself to focus and do your work in college.

Katherine

They are really help full and ask alot of questions

They are really help full and ask alot of questions

That College is a great place to go after high school but don't slack off and make sure you know what you want to do and to get through school so I can get a job to make a better life for myself

Daymar College-Louisville, KY 40219 administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.