Owensboro, KY
Daymar College-Owensboro

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Daymar College-Owensboro

DeMarcus

The school's slogan speakes for itself and I'm glad that I can say it works perfectly for me, "We Change Lives...One Person At A Time."

I would remind myself how important it is to determine what I want to be and what major matches well with my future goals. Recently I wanted to major in music, but I wasn't educated in the music field from high school. My only reason for majoring in music is my history of being in bands, jazz bands, pep bands, and church choirs. At the same time, I was more into math and business. I should have had enough sense to major in one and minor in the other just in case I wanted to change subjects.

The worst thing about my school is the teachers/professors do not get enough credit about how well they teach and how much the students appreciate their services. My time at Daymar College has been one of my most memorable years as a student. At the same time it has been a life saving moment. Before becoming a student at Daymar, I was not on the right track as far as education. My first period at Daymar reminded me of what kind of student I really am. I am an honor roll student and a Daymar Graduate.

Daymar College-Owensboro administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.