Daytona State College

« See more reviews of Daytona State College

Through the use of a run-on sentence, I must disclose that Daytona State College is a college of great quality as it is filled with motivated professors and students alike who take pride in their academic success and continued prosper throughout each academic year; due to such a quality school it proudly produces quality students.

My school is a collection of everyone aspiring to make a better life for themselves, whether it be a student straight out of high school or adults looking for a second chance to make their lives as great as possible; there's something to learn from them all.

Daytona State College is a very large, afordable, and comfortable community colllege which is ideal for students unsure on their intended careeras or for students wanting that "at home" feeling.

I am pursuing an AA degree at Daytona State College (formerly Daytona Beach Community College) and find it very affordable and convenient with a great teaching staff.

The science laboratories are well-equipped and clean, the student center is roomy and quiet, and the grounds are pretty and comfortable.

Datona State College is a friendly, clean, and educational enviornment where you truley feel as though every student matters.

My school offers a culturally diverse, quality education with very manageable schedules for busy lives.

DSC is career focused and designed to help students get degrees and careers quickly.

Local College catering to the working person wanting to earn their degree.

My school is an growing, proffessional, organized institution.