Daytona State College

« See more reviews of Daytona State College

My community college is not known for anything at the moment. It has grown considerably larger in the past few years, much larger than when students like my brother dual enrolled in the small 1 building campus 10 years ago. My school is still spreading its wings, but has helped a lot of students in my city and neighboring cities afford a college education in the process.

Our school in known for the great academic department that we have. There are tutors available to help you from 8am to 8pm. The professors are usually more than willing to help in any way they can to see you suceed.

The school is known for producing a diverse field of people that are able to find a job in their desired field of study most are able to find a job right away

Daytona State College is known for having very flexible classes so that anyone can earn an Associates Degree, Certificate, or Bachelors Degree.

My school is best known for nursing program. I have heard that Daytona State College have an excellent two year nursing program.

The photography program is one of the best programs in the country. They are also known for being very laid back.

Affordable classes, easy access campus locations, and a large offering of classes.

Daytona State College is best known for it's nursing and photography programs.

The choices in education. Its the biggest around here.