Daytona State College

« See more reviews of Daytona State College

Daytona Beach Community College has recently became a state college; it is now Daytona State College. I often brag that I am able to earn a Bachelor?s Degree at the same community college price. I also often brag about the quality of teachers that are at Daytona State College, I have taken classes at DSC for three semesters and I have never gotten a "bad" teacher. All of my teachers I have had have cared about my grades and my success.

I love the fact that DSC is advancing and trying to become a University. I love how they work together with the University of Central Florida to help students further their education. They staff is always very helpful and they make it easy to get any information you need.

I brag about being able to set my own times and choosing when i go to class. I brag, especially to my friends still in high school, that i can sleep in longer than they can.

I just love the professors, the class structure, the advantages offered from the fitness center to the lab materials. Even the academic advisors are a pleasure to deal with.

I brag to my friends that I am paying half, sometimes even a forth of what they migh be paying for the same exact degree

I am able to get an education for cheaper than them.

That there a lot of classes available online.