Daytona State College

« See more reviews of Daytona State College

If I went back in time with all I know now and had a long chat with myself I would had told said to do it all. On that note, do it all means attend any meeting's such as sports to try-out, club's to get interactive and much more. Slacking off on free time is not as fun as it seems. So taking and doing my all is what i would tell my self. I had higher leaning in high school which was not a choice so everything was set from there on out.

I would tell myself not to fear anything but fear itself. College life is not as difficult as it may appear. I have learned that if I am dedicated and work hard for something, I can achieve anything. It has definately been different from high school, but making friends and teaming up with them helps to figure things out as a team. I am truly enjoying my college experience, and will cherish these memories forever.

I would start with today. Scholorships are overlooked while in high school. I would suggest delving into scholorship programs along with college discussions. There are great prgrams out there that can assist a high school student; perhaps it can act as an incentive as well. If a student is aware of "free money" to help with college tuition, I feel that he or she will be inclined to strive for college.

I would tell myself to work hard and put everything into making sure I got scholarships, grants, financial aid, etc. for college. I would also tell myself how important it is to do this. In high school I wasn't very aware of this and that caused me to sit out a year before I start college. I just wish I could have gone back to high school and knocked some sense into myself.

The most important thing I would tell myself, and I would scream it out loud Continue Your Education. Opportunities for better jobs and promotions are limited for high school graduates. Possibilities are endless with a college education. College graduates gain information and skills that you'll use for the rest of your life, no matter what career you chose.

Not to take college light hearted. Your education is an essential for the work place. Maybe to persue college as a single women instead of tring to be in a committed relationship. You need to devote time to school and really have no need for a relationship. It will all come in due time but, this is the time to focus on you and your future!!!!

Lizzy, what is the matter with you. You need to stay focus and study hard. I know it is all strange and scary, but don't let anybody get in you way. Keep your head up and rember that God is always going to be there for you. Oh, and don't worry about losing wieght you are beautiful at one hundred and twenty-five and at one hundred and eighty.

I believe that even if i was given a chance to talk to myself I would only be telling myself what everyone else was telling me at that time. For the things that I could only tell myself would simply ruin the expeirence of the transition into college life. Therefore I would leave myself be to enjoy and take in the experience all on my own.

The only thing that I would change is making myself dual enroll because it helps advance your goals in a faster manner. I might even be a little further ahead right now if I would have done this. So far, it seems just as though you are in high school but treated as an adult, which makes the environment much nicer.

Listen to your parents, teachers, older siblings, and your friends when they talk to you about college. They really do know what they're talking about. Save your money for school and work hard. College is your outline for your life and you have complete control over it. It wont be easy but it pays off in the end.