Daytona State College

« See more reviews of Daytona State College

The most important thing is to stay focused and know what I want. When something I don't like happens or I see something that should not be happening, I must speak up and voice my concerns and opinions. I would also tell myself not to let every little thing get to me and not get stressed out so easily.

I actually would have convinced myself to do some duel enrollment. This would have helped me complete my AA degree sooner and move on to bigger things. I would have also told myself to enjoy my last high school year a little more instead of rushing out of it.

College life requires a whole new outlook on life, but one should not be scared or discouraged. It is a wonderful time of discovering new traits about oneself, and finding friends. I would advise myself not to be so afraid of my life as a future college student.

I was able to learn alot and meet alot of new people and learn alot of different things while i been here. I would not trade this experience for the world and now i will be able to find and get a good job because i went to college.

Wait until you're at least 25 years old to attend college. You know you won't study as hard if you attend right after High School, so get the most out of life first, then concentrate on your future. The future will come regardless.

The advice I would give myself would be to go to college right after high school and not take a semester off from college. I would of told myself to take more advanced classes as a senior to prepare myself as a college student.

I love attending Moore Norman Technology Center. It has opened up alot of doors for me and it has made me a stronger person and a determined leader! I have learned many things and hope to continue my education further!

I met my best friend here and we are in the same program. It helps to have people you know and trust go through school with you. I like being on campus and feeling like i'm really acheiving a goal.

I have learned alot, It is valuable to attend college because i am furthering my education and bettering my future.

I would tell myself to work harder and get more classes out of the way sooner.