Cupertino, CA
De Anza College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend De Anza College

Pamela

De Anza College is a diverse community of students who want to succeed. My first quarter at De Anza College, I was blown away at the determination of every student on campus. These students were not here because they were " dumb" or could not get into a good university. Rather they were at De Anza to save money. The fact that I was surrounded by such intellect and determined students, helped me make up my mind to succeed as well. It geared and motivated me to step out of the norm and be an educated latina.

I have chosen De Anza College above other school's due to it's academic excellency. I have found some of the most supportive and inspiring teachers at De Anza College. For instance, when I took my English placement testing, I scored at the lowest English class. Natalie Panfili, my LART 211 teacher, encouraged and motivated my success. She gave me the tools that I have learned to use in all my other courses at De Anza College. It is because of teachers like herself, that I am now a Honors Student at De Anza College.

As the daughter of a domestic violence surviving mother, a Latina, and a woman, I never mused on the possibility of attending college. I had small dreams because I felt myself incompetent as a woman and a Latina. If I could go back in time and advise a younger me during senior year of high school, I would simply urge myself to dream big without boundaries. Then I would prompt myself to connect with people who could guide and mentor me as I reach my potential. In order to dream big I would need to explore my options, and I would suggest a younger me, to do just that. Once reaching a decision as to what field of study I would like to go into, I would advise myself to get in contact with people who have an expert's knowledge in the field of my choice. Decision making is a much lighter rock to turn when you understand what will happen once you put it down. A mentor could help you understand that. Presently, I have executed both of these points. However, had I known them earlier, my education would have been a much smoother ride.

Nathalie

good transfer rates, good professors for community college

good transfer rates, good professors for community college

I would have told myself to take up college courses during highschool because it saves time in the future.

i could have taken up some classes during high school

An

The best community college for students that are interested in transfering to an University.

Stay focus on your goals, take the SATs more seriously and enjoy your college experience. College is the gateway to your future so prepare yourself for the next few years of your life dedicated to an lifelong eduaction and an unforgetteable experience. Remember to be dedicated to your path and find a passion in your field and most important remain open-minded and have fun.

No one. Everyone should be able to attend. No body should be deprive from an education.

Koba

Dont jump right into a field you think you want, waste tons of money on it just to discover it wasnt for you, and get waist deep in debts. Instead Go to community college, try different classes that interest you, work on finishing you General Education classes while trying out different things then decide after whats for you and get an associates or bachlors degree in it. Its cheaper and Safer and LOADS easier to figure it out. Because no one knows what they want to be fresh out of high school.

De anza is filled with many different people, which essentially is how the entire town is. Any one should attend this school! I really had no idea what to major with at first and was fairly nervous about going back to college after my first time at Brooks Institute which wasnt for everybody. But every one is soo different and great in thier own way at de anza and It felt very welcoming. So anyone should attend.

This school is very diverse so its for everyone and anyone.

De Anza College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.