Franklin, MA
Dean College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Dean College

Fixed  rate loan

Joseph

Try as hard as you can in High School. Be as open to everyone as you can, making friends new friends is a great thing.

The worst thing about our school is some of the older classrooms. Plus the chairs and old desks.

If you are the kind of person that wants to have a lot of places to go out, Franklin is a boring town. It is very quiet so if you want to go to school just to party and not to learn, Dean isn't for you.

Keishla

It has small class rooms so that the students can get to know their professors and learn better than in those with bigger classes or 100 and more students.

If I was to go back in time to when I was in hgih school, I would advice myself to not procastinate as much and work on using my time wisely and get used to studying.

My school is very active and hard working.

Jaclyn

If I could go back in time and talk to myself as a high school senior I would tell myself an ear-full of helpful information. YOU CANNOT SLACK!! Even when you are sick, it is the worst thing to do. Staying ahead and keeping up with assignments will lead you to a successful semester. College is nothing like high school, it is more flexible and not as much drama. It will be a very tough first semester but you will eventually get used to the transition of having no money and eating at random times. Don't be so nervous, being nervous only stops people from wanting to get to know you. Lastly, I would tell myself to just work hard and that it will all pay off in the future so giving up is not an option.

My classmates are helpful and very nice people who I believe are openminded by the way they treat others.

I think a person who wants to put themselves in a new enviroment with all new people should attend Dean College. Dean College students are from all over the world, so if a person was to attend here they should be comfortable with meeting new people and adapting to their surroundings.

Thomas

I would tell myself to get my work done and get good grades. I would tell myself that highschool is not worth parting or having fun at.

A person who has a little trouble with school in the past.

Paul

I would chnage my level of organization. i would tell jyse;f to learn to write everything down

Dean college is an exceptionally great and excepting school.

Matthew

GEt everything done quicker and enjoy the time you have at school.

GEt everything done quicker and enjoy the time you have at school.

A person looking to boost grades to get into a four year university

Shannon

If I could go back in time to when I was a high school senior I would have a lot of advice and knowledge to give myself. First being, stop worrying about how many friends I have. The friends I had then did not stick around after graduation and just go to show how true they were to me. I worried way too much as to how people percieved me and especially the way I looked. I would tell myself to make time to relax and stop beating myself up over the projects or essays I had to accomplish. As a perfectionist, I tend to drive myself crazy and I would like to remind myself that perfection is impossible. Most importantly, I want to tell myself to just be happy. Be happy for I still live at home, happy that I live in my town, and happy with myself. I worried way too much and now that I am comfortable in who I am, I regreat giving myself those sleepless nights. So listen up senior year Shannon, just be happy.

At Dean College my classmates are all different within their personalities, but come together very easily as friends.

I believe people that do not like small schools should definitely not consider coming to this school. Everyone knows who you are and what you are here for. Most of the people who attend Dean College are from around the area which may also make someone feel isolated.

Bryanna

Dean College is best known for its arts programs, especially the performing arts and the communications field. They also are very widely known for their Business and Sports Management courses.

I would tell myself not to give up, and instead of letting things get in my way use it as an inspiration to do better. As a high school senior I was very depressed because of the recent death of my father and I let this get in the way of my studies. I would personally tell myself to not let my fathers death break me down, but instead focus that pain into my education in order to persevere.

The best thing about Dean College is the ability to excel in what you want to learn about. Even if it isn't your major there are a lot of extracirriculars for students to be able to join.

Robert

I would tell myself to work harder in choosing a school instead of having my principle hwlp me out entirely. When choosing school, I was the one being manipulated by Dean College and was too blind to see how awful of a school it actually is. My plan is to transfer after my sophomore year, which was my original plan. However, I could have commuted to the local community college instead of paying over 20K a year. Being from a family of 5 it will be entirely up to me to pay off the debt, which is possible.

The dance majors there are very attractive, so my friends came to visit and they agree.

Jamaya

My classmates are fun, outgoing, smart, talented, and goofy young people

My classmates are fun, outgoing, smart, talented, and goofy young people

If I could go back in time to talk to myself about college I would tell myself "all the things you heard about college is true, but you need to know that you would all the time to hang out with friends make sure you get your work did first. College is not like high school; the papers that you are doing right now is baby work. With the papers you have to do in college you have lot of pages. Just make sure you get your work did before you do anything. And if you need help don't be afraid to go to your teachers or your academic advisiors they could help you out. I wouldn't tell you anything wrong. I been through it thats why I'm telling you this now."

The only thing frustrating me right now is all the work I have. I came undecided so i have classes for two majors, and all this work is building up. If I dont do good on two of my papers I might failtwo of my classes.

Dean College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.