Dean College Top Questions

Maite

My school is best known for dance and the liberal part of it . Its a very great school for science majors and anybody who wants to be a dancer in order words .

Bryanna

Dean College is best known for its arts programs, especially the performing arts and the communications field. They also are very widely known for their Business and Sports Management courses.

My favorite campus traditions are definitely the tree lighting ceremony (around Christmastime, before winter break, one of our large trees on campus gets lit with tree lights, and they also serve hot chocolate and desserts while students sing Christmas carols) and Thanksgiving dinner (the whole campus eats at the dining center where we're served a full Thanksgiving turkey dinner. These are my favorite traditions because everyone gets together to celebrate the holidays while having fun not only with other students, but also with faculty and staff.

I enjoy the traditions of the spring fling, the graduation specials and Bulldog Bash. All of them bring Deans students spirits together.