Dean College

« See more reviews of Dean College

The most fustrating thing about my school is that they pride themselves on the dance program yet have not provided the dancers with much in return. We don't have enough performance oppertunities, rehearsal spaces, studios, performance spaces, or academic support. It would be really nice if they expanded the program according to how many people they accept into the program (they accept a ton of people but don't make multiple class times so dance classes have 40+ people in them).

I find it frustrating that this college is only a part time college. I finally, after completing my work goal of retiring from the Air Force, am able to go back to school to complete my degree that I tried to complete while serving my country. I took a light schedule the first semester to ensure that I was in the right state of mind to attend college and do my best. I know I'm in the right state of mind to enroll full time but nine semester hours are the maximum I can take..

The only thing frustrating me right now is all the work I have. I came undecided so i have classes for two majors, and all this work is building up. If I dont do good on two of my papers I might failtwo of my classes.

That it is a private college, therefore, more expensive.