Delaware County Community College

« See more reviews of Delaware County Community College

No one should attend any institution of higher education that is not serious about learning and advancing their skill set. You have to be committed to education, the study and hard work required to graduate. If you are looking for the full campus experience such as living on campus, fraternities and sororities experience that is not found at a 2 year community college.

I believe people who have no idea what they would like to do with their lives would have a good experience at this school. I believe this school is a good start to figuring out what you would like to do with your life. Delaware County Community College is a good place to get your basic classes (such as Math, Science, and English) done before transferring.

This is a community college. The only people who should not attend this school are those that think they'll only get the job post-graduate that they're looking for is if their resume shows that they paid $50,000 per year for college.

Anyone who is not serious about getting an education or is not willing to put the time and effort to succedd should not attend this school or any other school.