Delaware County Community College

« See more reviews of Delaware County Community College

I wish someone had explained to me how easy it is to go back to school after waiting for an extended period of time. Everyone says the longer you wait the harder it is, however I find its much easier than people make it seem. I put off going back to school for so long and made up so many excuses but finally this is happening for me! It's so important to me that it's been made easier because this is something that is usually considered very stressful.

There isn't anything that surprised me when I came to this school. I pretty much expected everything that I discovered. However, I was caught off guard by how polite the staff was, and by how willing to help you they are with anything and everything. I had previously attended Del-tech and, truthfully, some of the staff there weren't as caring and helpful. I also had a problem with them when I had my thyroid cancer.

It's okay not to know exactly what you want to major in as soon as you graduate from high school. These kinds of decisions aren't as urgent as people would lead you to believe. Take your time. You will find the correct path for your own future without rushing a decision and possibly making the wrong one.

Algebra and Geometry

the cost