Delaware County Community College Top Questions

The best thing about my school is that I'm surrounded by average, every day people that are trying to make it work just like I am. I find the professors know this and work with us students that are heavily involved in adult-life already.

Stacey

Delaware County Community College offers a myriad of different courses. I was amazed to find that I had the opportunity to take a course in Arabic language! Almost every professor I have had has been very special, and extremely accommodating to their students. I cannot imagine a better experience in any other community college. I also appreciate the fact that DCCC offers the students a chance to study abroad every year, something that you may not find at other community colleges. DCCC is definately devoted to providing a thorough education for every student that enrolls.

I think the number of available courses online is pretty awesome because I don't know one person who attends DCCC that doesn't have to juggle a number of other things like work or children. This gives the option to even people like me to go back to school and pursue a dream and still be able to pay my mortgage.

It's close to my home and work. I enjoy the smaller class sizes too.

The best thing about my school is the tuition. This community college has great teachers, programs, etc. The tuition is a very reasonible price.