Delaware County Community College

« See more reviews of Delaware County Community College

Delaware County Community College offers a myriad of different courses. I was amazed to find that I had the opportunity to take a course in Arabic language! Almost every professor I have had has been very special, and extremely accommodating to their students. I cannot imagine a better experience in any other community college. I also appreciate the fact that DCCC offers the students a chance to study abroad every year, something that you may not find at other community colleges. DCCC is definately devoted to providing a thorough education for every student that enrolls.

I think the number of available courses online is pretty awesome because I don't know one person who attends DCCC that doesn't have to juggle a number of other things like work or children. This gives the option to even people like me to go back to school and pursue a dream and still be able to pay my mortgage.

The best thing about my school is that I'm surrounded by average, every day people that are trying to make it work just like I am. I find the professors know this and work with us students that are heavily involved in adult-life already.

The best thing about my school is the tuition. This community college has great teachers, programs, etc. The tuition is a very reasonible price.

It's close to my home and work. I enjoy the smaller class sizes too.