Delaware State University Top Questions

Quianna

Delaware State University is a very diversified campus, with a lot of great opportunities for everyone.

Jayla

Delaware State University is always looking for ways to improve.

Tytianna

Delaware State University is a family.

jasmine

Delaware State Univesity is a well diversed community of educated students.

Diamond

Delaware State just like every other univeristy has its bad days, but overall is great and offers a variety of classes.

Arielle

Delaware State University is one of the top HBCUs and an overall great institute to learn at and still have fun.

raequan

My school is a Historical Black College that gives you sense of welcoming.

Jamil

Delaware State University can be described as a community. You can survive by doing well in your studies or fall short by getting distracted with the social life.

Tamika

Delaware State University is a place where students can come to recieve an excellent education while learning about diversity and different cultures.

Marquia

Delaware State University is a place of higher learning where students can come to make their mark on the world.

Shanyce

A school with Academic Greatness and a Bond that would form and last for every.

Brandon

Delaware State University is a school that will help you reach your goal. DSU's motto is "Making our mark on the world". Delaware is a school for all people. races and creeds. Dealware state is a school that everyone should attend. That is why I am going to this school

Mitzi

Delaware State University is a challenging, academic environment.

kenndra

delaware state university is a phenomenal HBCU

Wesner

My school is an HBU located in Dover, DE. It has a great learning enviornment with plenty of faculty members willing and ready to help. I always thought that because DSU is an HBU that it was filled with only African Americans. I forgot that although everyone has the same skin color, everyone does not come from the same cultural backgrounds nor do they think the same. I had stereotyped the school without even stepping foot there. DSU also strives for excellence and this is proven in the classroom. Teachers are always available and are always willing to help.

Ciara

A small campus

Jenique

My school is actually a good school that focuses on education, teachers, students.

Taylor

Needs improvement.

Porsche

It is a historical black college or university.

Jonai

Quite diverse in backgrounds and personalities of students, expensive, and extremely stingy with money.

Gabriel

Delaware needs to be upgraded and improved to make the students enjoy themselves in college.

Steven

Boring and dull.

Brandy

Delaware State University has a very good family oriented atmosphere.

Shanelle

Historically Black.