Delaware Technical Community College-Owens Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Delaware Technical Community College-Owens

Saul

Its an ok school it is the school to go when you have very little options

Krystin

Moving away from home and attending college was a huge adjustment for me. The academics were more challenging than I expected, but not in a bad way. They challenged me and pushed me to do my best. On top of that, the students were so helpful. Study groups and teamwork were essential in my classes and everyone supported each other. Even the teachers looked out for you. The teachers in charge of my program were nothing but encouraging and comforting, helping without question if I ever had a problem or doubted my own abilities. They encourage you to get involved as well. Because of my teachers, I have joined a club, something I thought would have been impossible with my workload, and also decided to try my hand in independent research next semester. Everyone at Delaware Tech encourages you to do your best, to try your hardest, and to never give up. Delaware Tech was not what I expected; it was better.

morgan

I love the school and the people it makes you never want to leave. the people there take high pride into the school as a whole. for example the buildings are always so nice and clean. the students will actually work together to be able to help one another succeed in what they want to do. and you form life long friends while you are here.

Angela

Del-Tech has great class sizes, instructors are easily approachable, and fellow students who have returned to learn are a great asset to the study. The campus doesn’t offer housing so the rating doesn’t apply. Affordable tuition and convenient locations and classes.

Jasmine

Del-Tech Owens is a great campus. It's safe and easily navigated. Campus security is always around. I take late night classes and this is a plus! Teachers are experienced. They care about you're education. The classes are flexible and plentiful! I think this is a great starter school!

holden

this college has all of the amenities that any college student who just got out of high school trying to decide what they want to do or for anyone who has been out of an education program for several years that want to refresh their knowledge. The professors are always available whether at their office, after class, or setting an appointment time to meet.

It's a great college. The instructors are very easy to talk to and get a hold of. They are always there to answer questions. The students get along great. Be are always very nice. They help each other out too. It is very safe on the campus, and if you did get a little worried there is always security that can walk you to your car. All in all I love going to Delaware Tech

Matthew

Delaware Technical Community College is a great institution that provides plenty of opportunities for its students, including: career orientations, employment opportunities, computer labs, tutoring sessions, work study programs and scholarships. The classroom sizes vary from small to medium sized which allow professors to provide ample amounts of attention to students. Campus facilities at least at the Owens campus are great as well as they have plenty of study areas including a library with computer access and Dining Hall with many different, delicious food options

Terry

Its a total shit show. While I want to like the school, the professors are not available. The business offices are closed at regular business hours, so no help for those who work a 9-5. Everything that you learn here, it through google. Its really a waste of time,