Delaware Technical Community College-Stanton/Wilmington Top Questions

Sydney

I wish I would have been able to find out how flexible my schedule could be in regards to which classes are offered at different times throughout the year (Spring semester, Summer semester, Fall semester, etc.).

I wish I knew that I wanted to be in Baking and Pastry so I would have started out in that major and not Criminal Justice.

Megan

I wish I had known how long the wait to get into nursing clinicals is.

Jasmine

I want to be a nurse but until then i am considered a Health Career Studies student. I wish i would have known that the clinical program was a very competitive program to get into and has very limited seating.

Stacey

Before I came to DelTech I wish someone had told me to be sure of my major and to absorb all that I learn no matter how trivial it seemed. So much time was wasted by switching between majors and by failing classes because they seemed like a waste of time. I just wish I had been smarter about things.

Jordyn

Everything about the school.. all the procedures and the time it takes to register for class, and all the inviting people that would be able to help me with my decision making.

Bethany

I wish I would have understood how scheduling classes worked. I was thrown into some classes that I really did not agree with, but i did not fight for it. So i was stuck with what was given to me.