Delaware Technical Community College-Stanton/Wilmington

« See more reviews of Delaware Technical Community College-Stanton/Wilmington

Before I came to DelTech I wish someone had told me to be sure of my major and to absorb all that I learn no matter how trivial it seemed. So much time was wasted by switching between majors and by failing classes because they seemed like a waste of time. I just wish I had been smarter about things.

I wish I would have been able to find out how flexible my schedule could be in regards to which classes are offered at different times throughout the year (Spring semester, Summer semester, Fall semester, etc.).

I want to be a nurse but until then i am considered a Health Career Studies student. I wish i would have known that the clinical program was a very competitive program to get into and has very limited seating.

I wish I would have understood how scheduling classes worked. I was thrown into some classes that I really did not agree with, but i did not fight for it. So i was stuck with what was given to me.

Everything about the school.. all the procedures and the time it takes to register for class, and all the inviting people that would be able to help me with my decision making.

I wish I knew that I wanted to be in Baking and Pastry so I would have started out in that major and not Criminal Justice.

I wish I had known how long the wait to get into nursing clinicals is.