Delaware Technical Community College-Terry Top Questions

Jasmyne

Any person can attend this school. All you need is the drive to want to make your life better. There are plenty of majors to choose from and even multiple campuses. I came to this school right out of high school because they offer a scholarship for Delaware high school students, that pays the tution as long as a certain GPA is maintained. I am very intelligent and I could of went to any other college I applied to, but this seemed like a good way to go to school, save money, and learn about the college experience.

Marsha

Someone that has tallent to succeed in school and has will do well in classes. A postive role model amoung the other sudents and always looking for help and be a active part in the schools clubs and actvities.

Jacquetta

A person that is ready to work should attend my school. The school goes by quickly for some people. You have to have good time management and know your deadlines for projects. Someone who is good working with people is a person that should attend my school. Also, someone who has good communication skills should attend this school.. Good communication skills come in handy for the most in talking with teachers and others.