Delaware Technical Community College-Terry Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Delaware Technical Community College-Terry

Asia

Sometimes it's hard to find something to do outside of class but the learning commons is a great place to hang out. I feel like I'm getting a quality education and all of my teachers are helpful and care about their students. For my visual communications major, the teachers are pretty laid back and connect well with the students while teaching valuable information for our anticipated careers.

Angie

The campus is overall in excellent manner. The professors and the staff were all polite and they knew what they were doing. I could tell since I went to go sign up for my classes. It is clean and very organized. I can’t wait to start my fall semester there

Gabrielle

I think DelTech is a wonderful college. I attend college at the Terry campus and the people on campus are so welcoming and kind. I came from out of state and I feel like I'm at home when I'm on campus. Sometimes I never want to leave. The facilities are immaculate and clean and the campus is open and there are plenty of things to do. There are tennis courts, basketball courts, lacrosse fields, and a gym accessible to students. I have no regrets coming to DelTech Terry Campus and I'm glad I came.

Kwinton

Delaware Technical Community College is an awesome institution. The teachers are great, they are always ready to help in whatever way possible that they can. My overall opinion, was and is shaped by my experiences. I started going to Del Tech in the summer of 2013, originally to establish college credit, that could and would be transferable if need be. The college I initially went to was Delaware State University. At that time I was still attending DTCC, taking elective classes. That schedule did not work well with me, as I would soon find out. Fast-forward about two years, to when I almost failed out of DSU, I have them send my transcripts to DTCC,change my major to Human Services, and start taking classes for my major that summer. I am now almost done my classes, expecting to graduate by May of 2018, I am happier now than I was at Del State. I am more focused, and it was all thanks to the people, the experience and the friends I made at Delaware Technical Community College-Terry Campus.

Angel

It’s a nice school and all but it’s not for me because they will give you the run around a lot and it kinda reminds me of high school honestly because that’s how people act and that’s the energy I feel. It will be a good school if they update some stuff and keep the bathroom clean and the teachers actually teach as well as the Fasley advertisement about book book slips.