Delaware Valley University Top Questions

The food. It's not like I'm asking for steak & lobster every night, it's just a little more flavor and a lot less monotony. I can't tell you how many times I've seen the same bland mashed potatoes at dinner. Even the salt doesn't help. That much anyway.

Hugh

I believe that the worst thing that this campus has to offer is the lack of activity over the weekend. The school has taken steps in recent years to improve programs and activities that are college sponsored over weekends but it is still a work in progress and some students are hesitant to break out of their comfort zones of leaving campus during the weekends.

The changes going on that are moving the college towards becoming a University would probably be the worst thing currently. Students and alumni are worried that we will loose our agriculture based classes or our small class sizes. Otherwise I love this school, I don't see anything that would be considered the worst thing about my school.

The worst thing about my school is that so many people live close by and go home for the weekends - it's very quiet, but even that gives me peace and time to work at my studies and job without missing out on the social scene.

bergj

The worst thing about my school is the size. Doyelstown is not a college town, but Delval is located right in the center of it. DelVals campus is very small, you can tour the whole campus in less than 10 minutes. It is a private school that does not have a lot of students, therefore, they have no real need to expand the school.

Price, because it was a private school the tuiton was very high. The school did its best to offer merit based scholarships but it was never enough.

Tyrice

The worst thing about my school would be the fact that it cost so much for a year of attendence.

Elyse

It's price.

I consider the worst thing about this school to be the food and dining services. A meal can be extremely pricey, and you get sick of the limited food options veeeery quickly - especially when living on campus. Make sure to check this out at any college before making your decision!!!

emmie

It is dead on the weekends and lack of diversity in activities to do.

I think the worst thing about this school is that a lot of people leave on the weekends to go home so there really is not much to do on the weekends. Only the people that have a sporting event to attend to or live far away go home. You really have to know people to have a good time.

The judicial system