Delaware Valley University Top Questions

Michaela

The best part about the school is by far its agricultural roots. I grew up with dairy and hay farmers, and although I do not live on a farm, I fell a kind of connection to the agricultural community. I enjoy it. That is the only thing that has ever interested me. That's the thing that attracted me to Delaware Valley College in the first place. I still think that is the best thing about it.

The best thing about my school is all the hands-on learning. We have horses, cattle, sheep, and so on, so we learn how to handle them all.

The best thing about my school? Well it would be much more than a hundred characters if I were to list everything about my school that makes it the best for me. If I'd pick something that summed it up, it would probably be that it's the first place I've ever felt I belonged. It's not just the people, my classes, or the campus itself; there is simply something about being a DelVal student creates this atmosphere of hope for my future.

Gregg

i love how my school is relatively small. It really allows the students and proffesors to get to know one another and creates a better learning environment. In my opinion having smaller classes makes it much easier than the giant classes one would have at a state school or university.

Hugh

The people at my college are by far my favorite part of this school. I have made such great friends and made so many fond memories that I will carry with me forever. Apart from the social aspect, the hands-on work performed in class along with how understanding and patient some professors are has really been eye-opening and awesome to experience and learn from.

The best thing about my school is that it's a small, agriculture school. I love that it's small because then everyone knows each other and the size of the classrooms aren't huge the typical huge college lecture halls. It has a nice country feel to it, and everyone loves animals, so we all bond over the same interests. Mainly I like that everyone on campus knows and is friendly to each other; it feels like a small family here at school.

I consider the best thing in my school is the amount of hands on work we are offered in our field of study.

Meredith

The Biology department educational system. I have learned so much since coming here. I feel I have learned more than I would have anywhere else.

The campus at Delaware Valley College is fairly small so it is easy to get around campus and the classroom sizes are much smaller than other colleges. Faculty and staff actually know your name and it is obvious that they care about your education. Also, with smaller class sizes, it is much easier for a more hands-on approach for learning rather than simply reading from a textbook.

bergj

The best thing about my school is the people. It is a dream come true as far as an agricultural school goes. Everyone is pleasent and helpful at Delval. Also everyone is obsessed with animals in some sort of way. When you walk through the halls, there is nothing but pictures of animals all over, and people walking around in thier muck boots. You take classes with poeple that have the same passion and drive for animals, and agriculture you do.

Since it is a small campus, being able to roll out of bed 5 minutes before class, not running to class, and still being on time is very nice.

Cortney

The best part is that it is a small campus where you know nearly everyone you pass on the way to class each day. You get to know the people in your major very well as well as other students on campus.

The best thing about my school is it deals with alot of things for your major and hands ons.