Delta State University

« See more reviews of Delta State University

The lack of recognition of the African-American Fraternaties. Delta State University is seen as a majority white school and I think if the African Fraternaties were more involved that would change. For example, all of the white fraternaties and sororities are so popular on campus and they play an important role in most of the school's recruitment.

The worst thing about my school is the limitation of activity. I hate being here on the weekends because no one does anything but drink in their houses. It's nice to have a good time, but it's dead in Cleveland, Ms on the weekends! Academically, the worst thing is the change of course of study in the Education departmet in the middle of my study.

There are a lot of students who get financial aid, work study, etc. who do not seem to need it, due to them living in the Delta, parents jobs, etc. THere are a lot of students who are excellent athletes who are not participating in the sport due to bias.

The worst thing about the school is that not enough people go through sorority and fraternity rushes. The campus would definately improve if more people got involved.

Financial aid. I was an over achiever in high school. Class president, student council president, choir council president and I feel it was all for nothing.

The worst thing about Delta State University is the parking. The ticket prices are outragious as well as parking decals.

Teachers. They do not care about the students only the pay check.

some of the teachers are unfair on the way they grade papers.

I think the parking is the worst thing about my school.

lack of choices on campus:dorms and food.