DePaul University Top Questions

Tell us about the sports scene on campus.

Nicholas

Sports really aren't that huge. We have sports, but not many people care about them or go to games. The biggest sport is men's basketball, and to be honest we mostly suck. They don't even play on campus so not many students want to go to the games.

Kayla

The sports scene on campus is fun! Going to any DePaul sporting event is always fun, especially going to basketball games. Everyone should go to sporting events!

Heather

Sports are well publicised and if you are into anything from basketball, to soccer to inner tube water polo, then your in luck. Not only do we have a wide variety of league sports to choose from, but also several clubs that compete around the city, and inter murals that allow a less demanding sporting scene to thrive. If you're just a fan, then your also in luck, as DePaul offers several great deals for coming to our mens/women's basketball as well as softball, and mens/women's soccer. Its fun to cheer on a friend or classmate, or even just go join in some of the chants. We may not have a big stadium for football, but we still have the spirit!