DePaul University Top Questions

Where is the best place to get work done on campus?

My favorite place to get work done is the library. There are many tables, desks, and clusters of chairs throughout the four floors. However, every major DePaul building has a large lobby filled with chairs and tables, or small nooks with chairs and tables. The SAC pit is also a great place to get work done, as well as the science building lobby and the student center.

The best place to get work done on campus would be the library. The Lincoln Park library is four stories, so you're bound to find a spot to study. During finals week, the library is open 24 hours. Also, each dorm has common area rooms, which are also nice for studying.

When I really need to get down to business, I like going to the library. It has three floors and there is even an area with arm chairs, but those go quickly. I like the quiet of the library, but some of my friends swear by the SAC Pit, which is a lounge area in the Schmitt Academic Center. There are tables and booths to sit at to have coffee, lunch, or do some homework. It is really good for group projects and people who like ambient noise while they study. There is also the third floor of the Student Center, which is usually quiet and is a good place for group projects as well. There are couches up there too.