Des Moines Area Community College Top Questions

I don't find that there is anything in particular to brag about. I am attending DMACC to raise my GPA before applying to the university I would really like to go to.

It's pretty laid back and does a great job of giving you time to figure out what you want to do. If offers a wide range of classes and helps broaden your scope. It is also very good for getting gen. ed's done before transferring to a four year college. The transfer process is pretty easy and most of the credits transfer to all schools.

I tell them that I'm going to college, I work full-time, and is a full time mother. DMACC allows flexibiltiy and the location is far from being just perfect. I love the fact that not only is it a "community college," its programs are sought by many. People flock to my college because it offers quality education and its very very affordable. I am wanting to attend the nursing program and right now I know for a fact that there is a waiting list to be accepted in the program. Its worth waiting for.

The great teachers who are thorough with what they teach, and are always there to help out with any problems.