DeSales University Top Questions

Brigid

This school is not for students that are looking to participate in large classes. Although DeSales emphasizes the importance of excercise our sports program is not division III so I may recommend not looking for sport scholarships to pay for school. We do not have university Football team we only have recreation. This is an academically challenging school so do not expect to pass with no effort. If you have issues toward rain, wind or snow and have an incapastitating fear toward nightcrawlers and giant worms on sidewalks on occation then this campus is your nightmare.

Alex

A person who should not attend this school is lazy and expects grades to be given to him.

The kind of person who shouldn’t attend this school is a person who doesn’t care about other people and is self-centered. This school is focused around the Salesian tradition of kindness, generosity, and love. As a student body we strive to grow together as people and as students. It is a campus for people who want to have fun and bond together as a family.

Caitlin

DeSales offers so much for every type of person, but you must be open and willing to embrace it. It facilitates and promotes ACTIVE learning. It is a two way street at DeSales, so any student focused solely on being a passive body not willing to fully engage themselves academically and get everything they can out of their college experience should NOT go to DeSales University.

Christopher

don't mean to aound mean but white people

Laura

-anyone who likes having a large class size... the classes here are small, but that's why I find it very helpful!

Zach

If you think college is all about fraternities, drinking and wild parties, then I wouldn't suggest attending this school. It's certainly not the crazy college environment depicted in most movies...and that's a VERY good thing.

Douglas

It doesnt matter who attends this college

Shannah

If you are not acedemically focused (depending on your major, especially) this university may not be the best for you. All DeSales faculty have the highest degree of education possible in their fields of study and they will push you out of your comfort zone (because they want you to learn as much as you can and to help you succeed-- because the real world pushes back).

Andrew

Those who are very unsure of what major they are planning on going for. More of a waste of time to have to transfer out or in.