San Diego, CA
Design Institute of San Diego

1 Rating

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Design Institute of San Diego

Taija

I am a new student staring in January 2019, I am so excited about attending this college. It is a institute and it is based on learning interior design something that I am extremely passionate about. The campus in beautiful the administration cares so much about there students, they are always there to help and I am so blessed and thankful for that.

Ramon

If I had the chance to meet myself as a high school senior, I would offer many words of advice about the college experience. The biggest and main piece of advice is that even though procrastinating in high school was acceptable and still yielded adequate results, once in college procrastinating brings high amounts of stress, lack of sleep, and poor quality in projects. The work and projects assigned from this school require a lot more time and effort than expected. These arent the type of assignments where writing whatever comes to mind at midnight the night before will still result in a B paper, these are projects where visual presentation weighs heavily on your grade and much thought has to be put into what you are doing. So no more procrastination in college, work hard and produce better projects than you could imagine.

I would have to say that the best thing about my school is that the class sizes are small so we can all get idividualized attention and that all the teachers for our design and art based classes are actual interior designers, architects and artists. They share their personal experiences in the field and we learn certain things that cannot be taught out of a text book.

Anyone who is serious about their interest in becoming an interior designer should attend this school. Kind, warm, friendly personalities and high determination are key for attending DISD. Lots of work and interaction with other students is a given, so having these qualities will facilitate the years attended at this school.

Design Institute of San Diego administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.