New York, NY
DeVry College of New York

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend DeVry College of New York

Tenzin

I think its a great school with a few things that could make it better. I feel very safe in the school, there are a lot of stores and restaurants near the school which makes it great to relax and eat good food. Teachers are also great and have very high education backgrounds. Employees very nice and customer service is a huge plus. Building itself is very nice and has a great design, gives you a modern feeling. Train station is very close to the campus which makes it easier to get to school and also on time.

Ahmad

Overall my opinion of DeVry College of New York is wonderful. Class sizes are not too large, and the small campus In midtown Manhattan. Most of the students are working adults and are actually interested in learning and graduating. I do personally recommend the college to others.

I would give myself the advice of not giving up and running away. College is a terrifying thought, and it is so easy to get scared and put it off. Don't! Just keep moving forward, one day, and one class at a time. It is not very different than high school, and the professor do care about every student. It can seem very overwhelming at first, but if you think about it, so did high school. Always remember, anything worth this much time, and energy is so completely worth it.

I chose Devry University because I can complete my classes online, since I do not live near any campuses. I also love the fact that every staff member from admissions to professors, are there for each and every student. No matter what the issue, or question, the support system Devry has is the ultimate reason i chose this school.

Since I will be attending classes online, I am not very familiar with any classmates. But I can tell you that they are there, to help and support in any way they can as well. Every one is working together.

Akim

There are many great things about Devry, but the one I would consider to be the best is it's fexsibility. I say this because people who are working such as my self can chose school hours that acomodated our work schedule.

Seens am in my second semester I do not have a lot to talk about. But I could say it was an eye oppener. Because of the courses am currently I am able to work in my intended working field.

Devry is not like any traditional college, devry alows you to take your disired major as soon as you enter you'r freshman year, also it has a great learning environment.

Carianne

I have learned so much in this year at Walla Walla Community College, through my classes in Spanish, Accounting, and Physics. It's just amazing to learn new words in another language, the way businesses and the economy work, and about the fascinating world around us as viewed through physics! I am looking forward to transferring this coming year to Ave Maria University in Florida, where I'm sure I'll learn more in all kinds of different subjects. I would really appreciate this scholarship, as I am in need of some extra funds in order to pay for furthering my education, and thank you for considering me for this scholarship!

Dominica

As a continuing education adult and USAF Veteran, I chose the field of Information Technology to address the need for professional women who can harness technology to advance and protect business goals. Women have always been under represented in the IT field and I am very pleased to take part in improving these statistics. I have since earned an Associates of Science in Electronic Engineering Technology and I am a recent graduate (class 2009), Bachelors of Professional Studies in Networks and Communications Management. This course offered the integration of information technology, network security, and business management applications. Of which has enabled me the ability to analyze communications needs and to provide effective networking solutions in order to fill a critical niche in IT/business organizations. I am currently enrolled at NYU-POLY and my major is MS Cyber Security. This course will provide me with the educational background, in order to be a strong asset in working on the development and applications of Cyber Security within the global consumer, government, and business environments, as well as in technical support operations.

Students who are focused and like to work hard should do well in this school.

The administrators are not consistent.

Victoria

My college experience has taught me the values of life, labor, the importance of knowledge, and to continue to strive towards my goals for the future. I value my experience as a student, employee, daughter, and sister. Being a student I have learned that A's aren't just handed out. You have to earn them by studying and disciplining yourself. I am grateful for my professors who have done nothing but continue to challenge my efforts throughout the semesters. Working while going to school definitely increases the stress level, but through my college classes I have learned how to organize and manage my time and money wisely. As a daughter, I provide a privilege that my parents were not able to have. They pride themselves in knowing that I am going to have stability in life because of college. It has also showed me how to be a role model to my younger brothers whose expectations are still in the process of development. In hopes of seeing me study and continuing to inch closer to my goal of graduating, they want nothing more than to accomplish just as much or even more.

Anyssah

I think i can speak for everyone when i say that in highschool we don't really believe when teachers tells us that we need the materials that they are teaching such as Language when we don't want to persue any language related majors or when we ask our math teachers when are we going to use calculus in real life? I think that we have to listen to our teachers because college life is a serious life, it is not as portrayed in movies where we have all the parties and everybosy is happy. I think that it is time for highschool student to applicate themselves and become more serious about school or else College is going to be hard and you will have a rude awakening.

Mohammed

If I could go back in time and talk to myself as a high school senior I would tell myself do not change your major. No matter what anyone says follow your heart. Start asking the guidance counsler for the top schools that have the major you wish to succeed in. We can't please everyone in our life and in order for us to reach our happiness we must do something we will enjoy doing for as long as we can.

I think the best thing about my school is the teaching style of the professors. I think it's the best thing because depending on the professors teaching technique it can influence the students ability to learn. Its important that we as students get the most out of our education. To receive knowledge one has to be really focused in the classroom and be practical. In my school the teachers knows how to engage students in the class to participate so there are no room for distractions.

I enjoy the flexibility of the school schedule. I can be a full time student taking only 2 classes at a time. Having this flexibility allows me to have a full time job and gives me time to put into my relationship. I brag to my friends about having more flexibility in my life than they do.

Crosby

Like Navy's motto on the billboard it is not a shool it is an adventure really is it adventure because there always something new in school.

Save more money and change career don't get aircraft license you will get hurt on the job.Go with computer and buy stock in apple ,yahoo and google.If I had the change to back in time that what I will tell myself.

What kind of person sshouldn't attend that not fair.Everyone should school because everyone has that right but the only problem that everyone has is where to get the money.

DeVry College of New York administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.