Phoenix, AZ
DeVry University-Arizona

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend DeVry University-Arizona

Mathew

I enjoy attending DeVry University. The Professors are very accessible partly due to class size and are always willing to help and work with you. They understand that technology is very important and have a lot of tools for us to use to further our knowledge and keep us up to date so we're not left behind upon graduation.

James

Devry University is fast paced, informative, and well balanced to a student's needs.

My classmates come from various backgrounds.

College is an amazing transition that needs to be taken seriously. Take a moment before you set foot on a college campus to think about what you want to accomplish. The biggest favor you can do for yourself is to spend the first few years of college planning out what you want to do after college and setting goals for yourself. Where do you want to see yourself in ten years? Plan on taking classes during the summer, and internships in industries you are interested in. Become friends with as many people as possible, and do not be afraid to take chances and open yourself up to new experiences and opportunities.

Stick with it. Don't give up on your dreams because someone else thinks you can't do it. The transition will be difficult but treat it like a new adventure and not be scared. The more you involve yourself the more it will enhance your time in school and life after school.

Jesse

I would tell myself to make sure I take my ACT and SAT to get into a good school. Make good grades so I could get into a great school. Choose a career that I would enjoy for the rest of my life. I would also tell myself stay active in sports so I could have a better opportunity for athletic scholarships. I would tell myself to get more involved in clubs.

I wish I would have known that I could have tranfered to a campus after a certain amount of time then continueing using online - classes

I brag mostly that I make good grades in my classes to my friends.

Rocio

If I could go back in time to give myself advice I would enforce the obligation and the importance of applying for scholarships. Right now, I am receiving financial aid and some scholarships from my school, but even then I still need to take out loans. By the time I graduate I will end up with about 30,000 dollars of debt. Plus, right now I have to pay for my apartment and personal expenses. I never thought how much stress I would end up having for being economically unstable. I am 17 years old, and I can honestly say that I feel like an adult now because of all the responsibilities I have implemented in myself. I am proud that I have decided to go further in my education, and I am determined to finish my degree regardless of all the challenges in the way. For now, my biggest obstacle is finding the funds to decrease my debt. I’m sure that my motivation to succeed and my effort will grant me the help I need.

Everyone should attend this school! If your degree can be obtain in this school then i strongly agree to attend. You see all kinds of people here, and so far I have not met someone that has been mean to me. Some people are just shy, but after a while everyone gets comfortable.

First, I mention how we get our degree in only 3 years! Second, i mention how we get small classrooms and the hands on experience. Thirdly, we get to have a mix of classes! Like me, am studying to be an engineer, and right now am taking 2 classes. Which are intro to electronics and pyschology. I am a freshman and this is my first semestor, and am already getting to do what i came to study! I think that is the best part of this school.

Dave

A quality, intensive, subject-focused college where the technical and non-technical skills are developed together to create a well-informed and first-day ready professional in their field.

Study harder and do a better job on the high-end math and programming course. Get rid of the attitude and concentrate on the work. The first semester is easy and it gets harder from there on. Get your certifications as soon as you can afford them and keep them up-to-date.

How much intensity was needed for the related work for the degree and the discipline required to complete it.

Daren

Devry is an online school that allows returning adults like me to complete their education and increase opportunities for the working professional.

I would tell myself how important it is to complete college right after high school. I made the mistake of taking time off right out of high school. Then after I went back I was already working many hours. Eventually, my job took over and college was no longer a priority. My career took the long way around. Now that I am a hard working family man and father I want the best for my children. I want to set an example, be the first in my family to earn a college degree and do what I can to maximize my opportunities in a tough economic climate. If I went back and time and earned my college degree, I would probably be further along in my career and possibly be in a better position financially versus today. College transition is hard enough out of high school. Doing it as an adult is extremely hard.

How demanding it would be on my time as a returning adult.

chantel

The classes are sized appropriately and therefore students get adequate attention. This is so important in education and is crucial in success.

Hindsight is always 20/20, and I would have plenty of advice for future graduates of high school. I think the most important factor that I never focused on was a plan B. I got accepted to the college I wanted and had a scholarship, however after a semester in college, I had changed my pathways and also lost my scholarship because of it. By having to change majors, I lost time, money, and college credits that were no longer useful. If I had had a second plan to my future, some type of fall back plan, I would have been much less discouraged and at less of a loss. Life is at times very unpredictable, and having options and choices to ensure healthy and good outcomes is so important. Having choices will also help with the big transition into college life and curriculum. It will put a student at ease and really help in the long run.

DeVry University-Arizona administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.