Pomona, CA
DeVry University-California

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend DeVry University-California

Jeremy

It is a for-profit school that will teach you very little and siphons away all of your federal aid. Hardly any of your semester credits are transferable. So if you decide to transfer to another institution, then do so very early on in your tenure at DeVry. You are much better off attending an actual, traditional 4-year college.

Amnesty

I love how easy it is to get in contact with someone if i need help with something or if i have a regular question. I also like the chance to be able to practically do everything online and to be able to set up my own schedule and work when i want to work.

Ariana

I would recommend DeVry University to anyone. The professors and all of the staff are very helpful and make sure you understand every assignment that is given to you.

Jeffrey

My classmates always give me insight from a different persons perspective .

My classmates always give me insight from a different persons perspective .

If I could go back in time and talk to myself as a high school senior knowing what I know now about college I would tell myself to start applying for many scholarships. I would have to express to myself to develop better study habits and focus only on my education. I’d stress to myself to go into the college experience ready to expand your horizons well beyond what you could imagine. Surround yourself with those who are going to push you to be a better student and challenge you mentally. I would suggest becoming sociable with those around you to help build a better foundation.

The flexibility that my school offers. I appreciate it because as an active duty Marine my schedule isn't always steady.

Fred

Do not second guess yourself and waste time thinking. Just pursue your interests and if things aren't what you expected, you've only just wasted the same amount of time you would have if you did nothing at all. In the end you've gained experiences and that's what matters.

Someone who is not clear in what direction of education they want to persue. Going to school is not cheap and if learning about technology is not your passion this is not the school for you.

Edmund

Those who have a clear academic and career goal and those who are willing to take extra effort in off campus networking because they do not have fraternaties, just membership into honors societies.

You are inclined to be a good leader and manager. Stick with business and run with it. Continue with your plans with junior college and go directly into a good business school. Follow your goals and get your Master’s degree. It is hard work but there is always time to play later. Pursue your desire to learn personal and time management and people will be impressed with how effective you are at work, school, and your social life. Remember it is your education and hard work that pays the bills and do not neglect your good friends who encourage you to succeed.

DeVry University is tailored more for the working individual and those who already have a clear academic and career goals

jeff

I think the worst thing about this school is some of the professors' usage of technology as it related to online classes. There are some who do an excellent job in relaying the information, with visuals and clear videos. However, some presentations leave much to be desired. As a student, I want a great educational experience if I opt to take the class online. That is my online qualm about the school.

I tell them about the challenging courses that DSU offers in their graduate program. We talk about the new things in technology and the frameworks that help manage it all. I tell them that it makes me feel ready and prepapred for when I graduate and work professionally.

Thinking back on my college experiences, I would give myself a couple of pieces of advice. First, I would tell myself to take a knowledge survey to find out where my educational strengths resided and I would tell myself to choose education in those types of fields. I would then tell myself to keep a budget, work part time, and get roommates to split up living expenses. I would also encourage myself to get an internship when I became a senior in college to help ready myself for the real world. A last piece of advice I would I would give would be to network with classmates and to create something unique that I could bring to interviews that could showcase my abilities and let them know what I am capable of doing. That is probably the best advice I could give my self.

Lynette

This is a geat school for working adults. They offer morning, evening and weekend classes.

The instructors all work in the filed that they teach.

Go straight to college and work later. There are a lot of good shcools out there, so pick one and find a major. If you get started now that you are still young, you will be finished with school before your 25 years old and can start planning to buy a house and pay off your students loans. By the age of 40 you can be out of debt and start saving for retirement and possibly retire between the ages of 55 and 60. Plus look at all the nice vacations you can take. If you start working now you will only make minimum wage most of your life and have a lot of financial worries and burdens. Since you only have a high school education raises and promotions will be unheard of. Companies only want to promote college graduates and they will have the higher incomes.

brittany

I should of told myself i needed to pay more attenchen in school..When I had a job I should of put back more money for school instead and just spending it how I wanted to. I would love to go back to school and make all A's . Wish I would of started college as soon as I got my diploma! I realy miss school and wish I could go back in time!!

Reed

I always have seen mylife unfold in a series of chapters. No two years of my life have been anywhere near similar to eachother having grown up in a military family. Making the transition into college after almost 2 years of working full time to keep food on my small wooden table, is going to require more than just a few clicks of a mouse. Getting promoted to Walmart IMS supervisor didnt happen overnight and pursuing a long-term carreer in foreign language, engineering, healthcare, buissiness, or whatever your major may turn out to be, is going to require sontinued mental discipline. Keeping up with your current study habit of SAT practice at least 3-4 times a week, access to a library, and continued adequate excersize (and nutrition) will assist immensly in whatever new doors open up. Keep your dreams alive in that space-heated efficiency, and just remember, big things come in small packages! "Shoot for the moon! Even if you miss, youll land amung the stars!"

DeVry University-California administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.