DeVry University-California

« See more reviews of DeVry University-California

You are inclined to be a good leader and manager. Stick with business and run with it. Continue with your plans with junior college and go directly into a good business school. Follow your goals and get your Master’s degree. It is hard work but there is always time to play later. Pursue your desire to learn personal and time management and people will be impressed with how effective you are at work, school, and your social life. Remember it is your education and hard work that pays the bills and do not neglect your good friends who encourage you to succeed.

I should of told myself i needed to pay more attenchen in school..When I had a job I should of put back more money for school instead and just spending it how I wanted to. I would love to go back to school and make all A's . Wish I would of started college as soon as I got my diploma! I realy miss school and wish I could go back in time!!

Do not second guess yourself and waste time thinking. Just pursue your interests and if things aren't what you expected, you've only just wasted the same amount of time you would have if you did nothing at all. In the end you've gained experiences and that's what matters.

If I could go back in time to my senior year, I would take my classes more seriously and take all my SAT and ACT test. Do more research on colleges and take my time on knowing what school i really want to go to and da major I would like to pursue.

So far I'm enjoying the back to school experience and rediscovering the wisdom of higher learning. The online or e-learning program is flexible and tailored to one's schedule - something I wished I had discovered years ago.

Study more, make more friends, don't waste time with sports, work hard for everything you would ever want.