Westminster, CO
DeVry University-Colorado

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend DeVry University-Colorado

Crystal

Make sure you look into several schools don't just settle because they gave you the best sales pitch. Online classes may be the most conveinent however the tougher classes you may actually look into taking them on campus so you can get better explainations and have more personal face to face time with the professor for the topics your still struggling on. It can get rough but keep your head up and keep working it will pay off one day.

That I would not have enough funding to finish out the schooling and get my degree and that when they said I would be done in 2 years they ment 4

That the financial department does not give you more of a hand trying to find funding they just send you and email with a link that leads you to a site that doesn't offer much.

Neil

Devry University (Online Campus) is unique in that it allows me to go to class when I'm not working. Since I have no help from family, i'm working full time at a law firm and I decided back in April of 2006, that I need to get my degree. So now, i'm working and going to school, both full time, and Federal Grants only pay for tuition and books. I believe in the term, "You give and you get," and I would feel extremely fortunate to get financial help for school other then the government. Thank You.

Attending my Freshman year of college has really opened up my eyes to alot of things in the real world. I'm 22 and I work full-time as a debt collector for a law firm in Colorado. I support myself completey, and I've always wanted to go back to school, but it wasn't until April of 2010 that i finally enrolled. In the office environment I work in, only a small percentage of employees have a formal or any college education. It's a good job for me because It's full-time, and there's the chance to bonus, but it definitely is a dead-end industry. Ever since I was 9, I've played the guitar, and I've picked up piano, a few years later. Music is a form of expression and I couldn't picture my life without it. I'm majoring in IT, with the goal of sharpening my skills in musical production and hopefully making a name for myself in the industry. Work pays my rent and necessities, and grants pay for tuition. If financial help came my way, when the day comes, i will give back to someone like me.

The best thing I consider about my school is flexibility. Working around my work schedule allows me to work full time to pay for rent and the necessities, and being able to go to school when I'm off of work gives me the ability to earn credits for classes towards my Bachelor's Degree. If there's something that I have a question or having difficulty understanding, I can always either call my Professor's or send them an E-mail, and they always respond quick. I'm really glad to be a part of the Devry team.

Rachael

DeVry is know for successful students in their career of choice. Most of all student who gradutate have a job within 6 months of gradutation in the field they completed there degree in.

I have had the best experience attending DeVry and I really have enjoyed the classes that I have taken. One of the things I have learned is to have a positive attutude about going to school even when it becomes stressful or even hard at times. I have had a positive outlook on school even though it going to take me a few years to gradutate. I believe that because so far I have a positive attitude and so far I been able to succeed in all of my classes. I am getting my Bachelor Degree in Business Adminstration with a Concentration in Accounting. I am now 27 years old married with two children and ready to go back to school to have a career. Even though it was hard and stressful to get back into the hang of things like school I also had to learn to manage my time between school and family. DeVry had so much support in helping me learn to manage my time so that I could be a successful student, mother and wife. I really enjoyed my time here at DeVry and look forward to the furture, I know they want to be successful.

DeVry except students who want to persue there career and student who want to change their career. They want moviated student who want to have a career and are willing to learn in their field of study.

Monica

My school is a non-traditional University, with small classes and both on site and online courses. You are able take many classes and work at your own pace. Our instructors are very helpful, and they do their best to meet our needs and take the time needed for us to succeed.

Mostly I have gotten real life expirience from my University. I have gotten a chance to meet new people, work on different projects and learn how to pace myself. All of my studies have been very useful at my job and in my everyday life. I have learned to become more outgoing, and how to take what I do and how I percieve myself seriously. Overall I have learned how the real world really works.

The type of person that shouldn't attend my school is someone who isn't willing to take school seriously and who doesn't care to succeed.

Danae

I would tell the senior that college is one of the most important and best experiences a person could go through. To be well prepared one must be organized, positive, hard-working, open-minded, respectful, and ready to accomplish goals for his or her future. The education and self-pride one can get from going to college is unlike no other. Note to the person reading this: For some reason I could not put the University of Phoenix in Westminster, Co for the college I attend. Whatever happens, please give them credit for my feedback. Oh and.....pick me, pick me, please ;)

I believe the best part about my school is the team projects. Working in teams teaches communication, collaboration, decision-making skills, and conflict- manangment.

I person who is not self motivated, a team player, organized, hard-working, or able to listen well.

Zachariah

My classmates are motivated, excited and passionate about attending this school. The educational environment provided to them at the campus provides for reassurance that we are getting the highest possible education we can for the little time the adult group has to dedicate towards our degrees.

The best advice I could give myself would be that no matter what decisions I make that lead me to where I end up in the future, they are all the right ones. There is no time to waste on worrying about what could be or what could have been. Take a risk, live life everyday like it is your last, be cautious about where it could end up and lead your life as an example for everybody in your life that looks up to you and shows you respect. Close your eyes and let the fear of the unknowing and the experiance of your past drift from your worries. No matter what happens in the future, you will end up exactly where God intended you to be, so how can that be of discomfort knowing that you have that reassurance by your side. I know that things are tough right now, and I am warning you, they will not get any easier, but just imagine the life you can lead if you just put your heart into it, you can achieve anything you want. Your destiny is in your own hands. Now open your eyes and live your life.

Anybody interested in continuing their higher education with little time because of the course life has taken you should attend this school. The education program at this school provides for adult oriented students who wish to further their education and work on building a solid career, who wish to have experianced instructors in the various fields provided and degress available in the course handbook.

Yolanda

DeVry is a well established technical university that not only provides a solid technical education but a well-rounded one as well.

If I could go back in time and talk to myself about pursuing a college education, I would stress the importance of pursuing your education immediately upon completion of high school. Since you are already in the mode of going to school and studying, it's much easier to continue with that life versus getting a job, having a family and then squeezing study time into an already busy life. Additionally, waiting to return to school can deny you the opportunity to participate in a traditional college lifestyle and I am not referring to the parties. There are associations to participate in as well as friendships that are formed that can last a lifetime. It's a phase of life that cannot be repllicated once you have moved on to other phases in your life. Finally, there is nothing to replace starting out your adult life with a well-rounded education. You will enter the employement world with viable and marketable skills as well as the confidence that you can establish goals for yourself and realize the pride associated with achieving those goals. You can make deliberate choices about your career instead of letting a "job" happen to you.

So far, the best thing I can say about my school is that the academic advisory goes above and beyond when it comes to answerng my questions and providing guidance and direction. She knows the best times to contact me and takes adavantage of those opportunities to call and follow up with answers to questions I may have asked. Additionally, she has been calling periodically just to check in and see how I'm progressing with the completion of my Associates program at another school. I appreciate the availability and customer service.

Victor

Devry University is known very well for helping their graduating student find work in their field. They have a very high percentage rate for employment after graduation. For me that is very important, it is pretty much the biggest reason I decided to go to college. I feel like I have a very good chance of getting a job in my field of study after I graduate.

So far my experiences at Devry have been great. The school is a credited school, and the staff is full of very helpful nice people. I like the fact that can take my courses online or in a classroom. The online classes are easy to use, and I can be anywhere in the world, which is awesome. The teachers at Devry are very smart, and communicate very well with everyone.

If I could go back in time and talk to myself as a high school senior I would tell myself to go to college a year after I graduate and not wait 8 years. Taking some time off is a good idea I just wish I wouldn?t have waited so long. I could already be working a making enough money to raise a family, but I?m not. I am currently not making enough money to take care of myself. Sometime that makes me feel really bad. I learned a lot about myself in the last few years, and to have the opportunity to go back and tell myself all that I have learned would be awesome. I believe that if that were possible than I would be much happier now and my life would be better. I would also have to give myself some winning lottery numbers so that I could afford to pay for college. I would also tell myself to work hard and never let anyone tell me that I?m not good enough or that I can?t do something, and to believe that I will succeed and I will.

Colleen

My school, DeVry University is a great school. They have classes to fit my schedule. The teachers there are incredible, because they want you to succeed and give the students their time for any extra tutoring.

If I knew everything I knew now when I was back in High School, I would have made more plans about college. What I mean is that I would look for more scholarships and money to fund for college. I never though that college would be this expensive. After High school I went and got married, coming to think of it, it would be nicer if I didn't rush into getting married and have waited a little longer. Juggling between school and marrige is really hard especially trying to provide for my husband and myself, it is harder for us since that we both are college students attending the same schools.

The kinds of person should attend this school are those who are looking for a flexible class schedule to fit their schedule, and those who wants to hurry up and finish college to get their degree.

Tammy

My online classmates are very willing to interact and give responses and answers to basically any question all of us can bring to the table.

DeVry is unique to me because of its flexibility and broad range of majors. They have always been very helpful to me, apart from one specific financial advisor, but I have switched and am very pleased with everyone's willingness to help and give advice. I am taking online classes and working full time and the benefits are great!

In high school, everyone seems to be unaware, for the most part, of life after graduating. Some people stress out about it a lot more then necessary, and others seem to think it will be a lot easier than it actually is! I would tell myself to focus on what will make me happy! I would make sure to understand that it is important to be able to support yourself, but if you are stuck in a high paying job with no moral satisfaction, that may not be your best choice. At the same time, however, the realization that working for no money and liking what you do will probably not pay the bills either. There is a balance you need to find, and a personal moral compass you need to pay attention to. I would tell myself to help out when I can, and to not worry about the expectations others have for me! We all make our own life decisions after high school, and college is a tool we can all learn from and enjoy! Be happy with the decsion you make for school. Education is the one thing noone can ever take away from you!

DeVry University-Colorado administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.