DeVry University-Florida Top Questions

Christina

So far my experience with Devry has been wonderful. They have been extremely helpful in all aspects of classes, enrollment and finacially. The classes are broken down into special semesters which help to expedite the process of achieving a degree while still having professors who care and provide positive methods of teaching.

Erin

School is expensive, not matter where you go. DeVry is no exception. But there are plenty of grants, scholarships and loans to help you earn your degree.

Flor

The worst thing about this school is not really taking care of issues about students having comments about certain professor.

Kisha

The worst thing is the Finance Department. The submission of paperwork is delayed and there is very little assistance for funds other than Federal Loans. Loans are encouraged with more persistence than any other financial resource. The department is also the busiest. After signing the sign in sheet the wait time can range from 30 minutes to an hour depending on staff availability. This semester I've had to contact my lenders to inform them that I was still a current student

Lisa

I can't think of anything that I would say I don't like about my school.

Last day to enter is JUNE 15TH!
$10,000 ScholarshipPoints Giveaway