DeVry University-Florida Top Questions

juan

Easy learning environment with a lot of help if needed. Teachers that actually care for the students and the students needs.

Erin

The fact that you can take classes both online or on campus is a huge benefit. Also, the method of teaching, learning while you work/hand on rather than through lectures seems to be more effective.

vanessa

The best thing about Devry University is that it is very flexible with my schedule. You see I have to be at home taking care of my mother and little sister so the option of doing Online schooling is the best for me. I only have to log in 3 times a day and submit a certain amount of assignments. It is very easy and no trouble at all. Plus if you are not able to submit assignments or log in one day for any reason, your professers are right there to help you out.

Rebecca

Devry gives you the freedom to choose whether you want to go to class in a classroom or take all of your classes online. I am strictly an online student and I love the fact that I can go to class any where there is an internet connection and at any time in the day. It gives you the freedom to have a social life as well as get a quality education.

Verlencia

The best thing about my school is that they have a large student services department that will get you on your way. They really have a talent for helping students find their place in the world. They assist you with your education choice as well as your employment choice and they keep you motivated the whole way! They're great! It's the best thing a student can have at this point in their life. Everyone needs a little guidance.

Last day to enter is JUNE 15TH!
$10,000 ScholarshipPoints Giveaway