Decatur, GA
DeVry University-Georgia

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend DeVry University-Georgia

Victoria

This particular campus is amazing! The only downside in my opinion would be the fact that it does not offer any housing, which is why I only rated that 1 star. The security guard is super nice and helpful. I got lost on my first night of class and she walked me to my class. I walked by her office every night when I left and we always smiled and waved at each other. The professors are extremely helpful and insightful. The class sizes are the perfect size to be engaged.

Jody

DeVry University-Georgia had the exact program I was looking for to continue my education. I'm presently enrolled in the online program which works with my full time hours at work. My goal is to graduate December 2018.

Alicia

Overall good school, just very expensive. Enjoyed the experience of online classes. All completed online with no campus classes. Degree has better prepared me to continue my education in the healthcare industry. I plan to pursue my masters possibly at DeVry.

Morgan

Dear high school self, As you are preparing for life, don't get too overwhelmed. Change can be scary but also exciting. Take every piece of advice that you get from your advisors, teachers, and family. Also, don't let other people influence your sucess. No matter what they say, you can do anything you set your mind to. You are a smart indivisual who knows what she wants. Believe in yourself, and make others who doubted you eat their words. College life isn't too much different than high school, all except in the real world nobody cares. They don't care if your socks don't match, they don't care if you wear sweatpants every day of the week. Everyone is there just to get an education. You don't have to declare your major right away, even though everyone says you do. You have time. Also don't worry about being in debt. There's options out there. Student loans, which you'll have to worry about later. But theres scholorships, like the one you're applying to now, and grants. Set high expectations for yourself and you will do great in life.

Amber

My classmates were diverse, focused, and dedicated individuals.

My classmates were diverse, focused, and dedicated individuals.

I believe he biggest advice I would give to myself is to not be limited by anyone elses idea of what is possible. Living my life, I have seen miracles that can happen out of faith. I would tell the wide-eyed bushy tailed version of myself to keep that same tenacity.

Any kind of a person should attend this school. I would believe that those with a strong sense of dedication, disciple, and commitment should consider what Devry has to offer.

Laura

I love DeVry University this school brings me closer to my goals.

I love DeVry University this school brings me closer to my goals.

I would be looking for a school that can help me with all my needs that can give more interaction in class and the professor can answer your questions in and out school. The financial aid this achool need to be available and a greater opportunity of meeting new people. Also, the education has to be updated according to the time that I'm taking the class. The teachers need to be passionate about teaching and approach students with no problem. The people services in the office need to be friendly and be equal to everyone around it.

This school gives you great options from registering to class to activities with other students. The teachers are really passionate about their subject, they are willing to help and answer question about the class. The classes are small in number so you have more interaction in class. The best thing is that this school offer three semesters and classes are complete in only eight weeks. You can graduate faster and the course work is blended which is school online and on campus.

Crystal

My college experience has given me confidence. The life lessons I have learned from classmates and professors allowed me to grow in such a way that shaped who I am today; strong, independent, creative, and determined. My experience has also encouraged me to teach others and I do it with great joy knowing that I too will inspire someone in the same way someone inspired me.

Nothing, the school's administration was transparent and I clearly understood the program.

Renita

For making promises that they can not keep.

For making promises that they can not keep.

There was nothing unique about DeVry at all.

To be honest, I feel like I have wasted three years of my life at DeVry University, that has left me with no possibilities of obtaining a job. I will have to attend another college to study another program that will prepare me with the knowledge and experience I need to obtain a job in the future.

Harold

I have skills in my ability to comprehend and look at things and situations differently. I have experience dealing with different cultures and ways of understanding issues that doeant directly affects me. The confidence and know how to work within a group or work-study group has been invaluable. Receiving respect from friends and family beacause of my decision to attend school is a realy good feeling. I am finding purpose and the future appears much brighter than being a blue-collar worker. With the shift in our economy going back to school is a no-brainer. The jobs of the future are highly advanced and to be competitive in the global environment school is the only way to add to culture and provide a decent life for the children of tomorrow. Our country needs highly skilled people to fill the void of companies competing globally. Therefore, school is the only way to acquire the necessary skills to keep this country on top.

A person that is looking to change careers or enter into the job market in a couple of years. One that can handle a compressed curriculum.

A person that needs a structured environment and doesnt have autonomy.

sherrnace

My classmates are okay. Some are competitive for who's better(clothes dressing), but other then that they are cool, kind, and all are helpful. If you don't understanding anything then you can ask anyone and they will be more then likly to help you out.

i have got out of college is how to stay to myself and stay out of the drama. I also learned how to manage information for a business or in a business and understanding the prospect in certain class.

The worst thing I would consider about my school is that the have poor housing, and financial aid. The resaon is because Im in housing and they gave me a nasty apartment and my friends apartment with mold and some with roaches and bugs. It;s very disgusting and financial aid here is suppose to help you, but ours don't . They will tell you one thing and then the next it's something different.

DeVry University-Georgia administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.