DeVry University-Illinois

« See more reviews of DeVry University-Illinois

My classmates are from different areas all over the world. Some of my classmates are students just recently graduated from high school, but the majority of students are returning after a number of years out of college in order to obtain a higher degree. The majority of people bring a lot of personal knowledge about the topics we are learning. It is very rewarding to learn about different people who may live in another country or state, but are going through the same situations I am.

I currently am enrolled in online classes and will not be starteing until April. I can conclude that the atmosphere is very open and supportive in anything that students need assistance with and students are welcome to take online as well as campus courses to better know their peers.

My classmates are extremely helpful because we all understand that the online learning process is very challanging so we try to do what we can to help each other become successful.

My current classmates range in ages from 25 - 40. Most of them have several years in the business field and decided to go back to school to advance their education.

My classmates are not simply people I attend class with; they are compassionate and motivated individuals who I consider life-long friends.

Most people keep to themselves but are more or less friendly. The Devry campus that I go to is the Chicago campus.

I have not started classes yet. I don't know any classmates yet. I will not start class until May

My classmates are all nice and easy to get along with.

Living in the past (cause they are recorded lol).

My classmates are all online.