DeVry University-Illinois

« See more reviews of DeVry University-Illinois

DeVry University is best known for its online degree programs. They offer a wide range of programs that can be completed from home on your own terms at your pace. They also have a fantastic team of professionals that assist you along the way. This was great for me because I was new to the college environment and had not been in school in a long time. They give me the resources and support needed to be successful in school.

My school is best known for being very military friendly. As a military spouse that was one of the main things I was looking for in a school. It is also known to be one of the oldest online based institutions. It is very common that my school has many locations throughout the United States and is also fully accredited.

This school is best known for its easy to handle format of 8-week classes. It is better to work with the suggested plan of study instead of deviating and trying to create your own.

Guy 1 - "So my son got into DeVry" Guy 2 - "Oh yea? What did he have to do? Walk through the door?"

They are best known for their flexability (online) and their graduate success rate.

Accelerated Programs and being on the brink of new technological developments

My school is an online program that specializes in Nursing Degrees only.

Their flexibility and support for active military members.

Getting great knowledge of computers and network systems.

The teachers truely care about the students learning.