DeVry University-Illinois

« See more reviews of DeVry University-Illinois

I brag about how caring and welcoming the school's environment is. Wherever you walk in the campus, you are greeted and smiled upon. The staff, even the ones that don't know you, will greet you and sometimes flare up a conversation. On some hot days, the school gives out free popsicles; on the brutal cold days they give out coffee. The staff and school really care about their students and will do just about anything to help them with any problems.

What I brag about most to my friends are the peer help at Devry. I enter Devry with blindfolds on. I did not know anything about computers. The classes were difficult (nothing like high school), and could not keep up. I seek help at the school, and my fellow peers help me out. They explain everything to me at my level of understanding. I am so proud of my fellow peers, I will recommend anyone to seek help when you really need it.

I brag about the fact that I will be getting my bachelor's degree in a maximum of three years. I also brag about the fact that I don't have to wake up early in the morning and drag to school, because I can "go to class" whenever I get a chance as opposed to having to be in a classroom at a certain time.

I brag about how it is the convenient for me to attend this school because it is online.

The experience some professors bring

a