DeVry University-Illinois

« See more reviews of DeVry University-Illinois

There is not a lot of social activities in this school. You can make friends during class but this is a commuter school and many people might not live near you to hang out or study with out of school. The food is expensive so I always bring my own food. They don't give out stats about the school like h ow competitive it is and how many students graduate and apply to this school as well as how many got accepted.

I just started school with the online Devry. So far i haven't had any problems with anything. If i had to choose the worst thing about my school would the cost, its is very expensive to go to school there. Books and materials alone are expensive. But to me that would probably be the worst thing about my school.

Perhaps the worst thing about our school is that we don't have collegiate sports teams. So many other industries have the privilege of having competitive sports as a big part of their school, however DeVry doesn't.

I thought tuition was very expensive, especially because I didn't receive financial aid. I had an excellent experience at DeVry. I never had a problem with scheduling for classes or any school related activity.

The worst thing about my school is that for the Health Information Technology major, it is necessary for me to take classes in the city of Chicago.

The worst thing is that some classes are only allowed to be taken online.

I haven't fond anything bad about this school.

lots of assignment and paper writing

na

a