DeVry University-Illinois

« See more reviews of DeVry University-Illinois

I don't know what kind of person would not attend this school. In my opinion, De Vry University has been a great school. Every one from the professors, to the staff and class mates have been very helpful in assisting me with questiions and concerns as well as projects. De Vry is focused on preparing their students for their career they have chosen and if a person is not prepared to work hard, focus, and be dedicated to their school work; they should not attend this school. Other than that, any body should be proud to attend DeVry university.

The kind of person who would attend this school is someone who wants to further their education in an environment they have a lot of control over. The DeVry online classes allow a student to sign into class and complete the required work on a schedule they are able to control. The type of person must be self motivated and disciplined to ensure that all course requirements are completed on time as there are times by which the assignment must be turned in.

DeVry University is a school that pertains to all types of students such as those who prefer to write more than take test and vice versa. DeVry University makes sure that the students are not only a good fit for the school but the school is a good fit for the student. With academic advising on campus student's are not given a chance to fail, they are given a chance to succeed.

Anyone who is not willing to spend the time to do the work or spen the extra time to actually do the assingments.

A person that is not ready for school or doesn't take school seriously.

Individuals who are not self motivated.

Any person could attend this school

na